We've been working hard behind the scenes to ensure your Acadle experience is seamless, intuitive, and dynamic. We’re thrilled to present some exciting features that we believe will make your journey even more enriching. Let's dive right in!
🎥 Introducing Video courses 🎥
Say hello to our all-new Video Courses. Designed keeping in mind the modern visual learner, these courses prioritize video-based learning. With a layout meticulously crafted for a visual learning experience, you'll find it more engaging and intuitive than ever before. Dive into the world of immersive learning now!
📚 Dynamic Lesson Templates : A Game-Changer 📚
We understand that consistency is key in educational courses. Therefore, we're excited to introduce the ability to mark a lesson as a 'Template'. This dynamic feature means that if you make changes to a lesson designated as a 'template', those changes will automatically be reflected in every other lesson that uses this template. No more repetitive updates for multiple groups across various courses. Time-saving just reached a new level!
💾 Save and Reuse with Our 'Static' Templates 💾
Crafted the perfect lesson and wish you could replicate its structure across other lessons or courses? Well, your wish is our command! With the 'Save as Template' feature, you can now save any lesson as a 'static' template. This means that while you can replicate its structure wherever you wish, any changes you make to lessons using this template will remain unique to that lesson. Enjoy the convenience without compromising on individuality!
- Clone lesson - Simply re-use the same lesson within the same course with 'Clone lesson' feature
- Bulk delete of codes - Tired of manually deleting access codes on by one? Now you can delete in bulk
- Hide views in course listing - Find the settings in add /edit course popup
- Option to hide star rating
- Option to hide discussion posted time
- Option to hide comments count
- Forum theme layout enhancement
- Comments UI enhancement (threaded comments)
- User listing UI Update
- UI Responsibility issues
- Header menu breaking issue
- Unable to select groups properly on course add / edit access group dropdown
- Asking login for public pages even if shared to public
- Scroller issue in social theme (community)